Male Sexual Dysfunction

Hi Dr , I am a 29 year old lady and my Husband is 32 years old. Every-time we engage in sexual intercourse he would ejaculate within seconds of penetrating me. I have asked him to see a doctor about it, but he has refused. It has become even worse these days because sometimes he does not get a full erection. I worry that he has lost interest in me. Is there any help out there for this problem?”

Join us as we discuss this and other forms of male sexual dysfunction

You can also catch us online at www.energyfmsa.co.za